Thursday, December 30, 2010

December is Over?

Wow, December is practically over! And I have only posted once! Well, after my parents left we were busy getting back into the routine of things. Of course, the holiday season is crazy and we only attended one of three holiday parties. I started class again (9 more after this one!). Then we had a somewhat unplanned visit from John's parents for a few days. They came with a purpose of finding a house to buy and they found one, made an offer, and it was accepted a few days later! We didn't do a whole lot more when they were here, but played lots of cards, dice, and dominos!

Christmas was a quiet and uneventful day. I guess that is what we get. One of the few times a year I hate living here. We have no family and no kids so really no reason to "celebrate". Don't take that wrong, I know the reason for the season, but really, why deck the house out or anything. We did go over to Stephanie and Barts and had breakfast for dinner. We had great intentions to play the Wii, but we ended up eating and going for our bike ride and that was about it! We had decorated our bikes with lights and then rode around to look at the houses with lights. It was a great night and we had a lot of fun. We definitely garnered a lot of attention!!

This is the fantastically watered down version of everything, so I hope you enjoy and I'll try and get some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment