Thursday, January 6, 2011

Crappy start to the year

So, it's been a pretty crappy start to 2011. The 3rd was my birthday, that's not the problem. The problem is I started to get sick and by that night had a fever of probably at least 101. Unfortunately I had to go to work the next day for an interview (I'm sure it was not my best interview). When I still had the fever that night, I stayed home Wednesday. My fever finally broke Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. So it's been a great start so far. I'm pretty sure if this is how this year is going to be.... I'll just go to bed.

However, my birthday was a good day. I went and got a hot stone pedicure on Sunday with Stephanie. Then Monday I got flowers, some clothes, a gift card to the spa, and a gift card for indoor skydiving! Then today, another gift card showed up for New York and Co! So thank you everyone for the birthday presents, I feel really spoiled this year!

I don't know when we're doing the skydiving but I will be sure to get some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. You need to keep up on this blog. all this info is so 12 days ago.

    ReplyDelete