Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm exhausted

So January is almost over already. It's been a crazy month. I'm pretty much over my sickness, but still have a bit of a cough. John's Aunt Viv and Uncle Bob came to visit this weekend. We had a great time. We went out to the Mesa Swap Meet and I'm afraid to say that I recognized some new vendors! Looks like we're going to have go out and look around some more.

I am just about done with this class that I'm in. I can't wait to be done and have a break. The next class sounds scary but we've managed to get four of us in it together who all work together so it could be fun. I should manage to pull an A on this class too, but we'll see in about a week when I get  my final grade.

I can't say January hasn't been without it's stressors. I'm not surprised I didn't get the job I applied for at work considering I interviewed with 102 degree fever. I was lucky and my work came through with a decent raise which is nice. That should be helpful since John is in a commission job and sales are SLOW!

Then in about a week John's parents will be back for I don't know how long. They will be working to get into their new house out in Maricopa but may be staying with us for a while. Bob and Viv are coming back then too and we're all going to go to the Chocolate Festivale in Glendale. I also think we're going to try and schedule our indoor skydiving in February, as well as I'm going home for a quick weekend visit. So February will fly by as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment