Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Arizona



So a long time ago, I think when I had a crush on Val Kilmer, I fell in love with the movie Tombstone. By the way, it's an awesome movie and I watch it about once a week. Well, upon moving to Arizona I realized that we could go to Tombstone. So John and I made a day trip one day and I LOVED it. We happened to be there during Wyatt Earp Days and it was just a lot of fun. There's the Birdcage Theater, Boothill Cemetery, and all other sorts of good stuff.




So I found a biography on Doc Holliday and I am almost done with it. Biographies are a little harder to read but this one has been really good. I love knowing that this all happened right close to where I am today. After the whole OK Corral thing Doc went to Colorado and that's where he died and I think I'd like to go visit his grave and everything there. But it has been an amazing book to read and learn about.

No comments:

Post a Comment