Sunday, March 6, 2011

Random Pictures

This was a few months ago. It was an exciting Friday night at Wal-mart!

This was in September when Nick and Shar came to visit.

When Nick and Shar were here I took them up South Mountain to get a view of the city.

This goes back to Halloween. Steph and Bart came over and we all carved pumpkins. It was a lot of fun!

Edward and Joey got groomed a few weeks ago and now he's cold. So he's got this fantastic argyle sweater to keep him warm!

This past week we had crazy hat day at work. This is Adam my academic counselor. He took a lot of flak for his hat.

This is my Cailes. She was on oxygen when I went home for RSV. It was so cute and sad at the same time.

Cailee

Cailee again!

I was standing in the Idaho Falls airport and noticed that it is an AWESOME airport!

No comments:

Post a Comment