Saturday, December 31, 2011

Since Cancun

Ok, let's see if I can remember everything since Cancun. I know I went to my work's division Veteran's Day picnic. I think I have some pictures that I will post later. Then the big day came... November 17th. The opening of Breaking Dawn. Stephanie had our Twilight marathon at the Cinecapri and we loved every minute of it.

Then there was Thanksgiving. To avoid having to go to multiple places we decided to have it at our house with Nick and Shar and family and John's parents. We had a ton of food and I think it went really well. I know the next day I went shopping and got most of my Christmas shopping done.

I think it was the first weekend of December I did my first run. It was the 12k's of Christmas, but we only did 6k. It was fun and a good first race experience. I went to White Christmas at Gammage with Shar. We went to Casey Moore's first; I love that place.

I know one Saturday we went to Kirk's annual Christmas party. As always, it was a ton of fun and we got to hang out with some good friends and eat cream puffs.

I found out that the Forgotten Carols was going to be at Gammage. I hadn't been to that in several years and I love the music so I invited John's mom and we went. I think she liked it and it's funny how much of the actual play I didn't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment