Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Color Run 2013

We had the Color Run on the 26th. It had rained for a few days before... and it was raining the day of.


It was a little cold; about 55 degrees. We still had a great time!

This was the weather map on the day of the Color Run
We were dressing warm for the run!


These were all before the race. We were getting rained on.






The picture of Stephanie, Bart, and I was almost at the end of the run.



This was the blue station. It was a little flooded

 I had that lovely blue all over me thanks to Stephanie. Then she biffed it right after that. So we're even.
 Another race finished, time for Crackers!!
 I'm not sure what I was doing here but Bart thought this picture was pretty funny.
For some reason we thought it would be fun to all jump up and down and get pictures of it. There are more than this one, but whether it was a good idea or not the picture is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment