Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Oh Goodness

I decided I should try and update this thinking I'm not too far behind, but when I look and see Lights on Bikes as the last part I feel really far behind.

I don't recall anything super fun happening for New Years or anything. My birthday was on the 3rd. It was anti-climatic compared to last year. Last year was so fun.

We did have a good time one night at Stephanies.


I must have been going through a major cake phase or something because I decided to attack this large cupcake with no hands. Let me tell you it is hard to breathe, chew, and laugh at the same time with cake up your nose. There is video but only a handful of people will ever see it.

A small miracle also occurred at this time.

I have been trying to win Taylor over for about 4 years. On this day she came and sat down on my lap. Luckily I had my phone so I could get a picture!

We also made a big decision about this time.

It may be a little hard to read but this is the itinerary for our cruise!! The four of us (and anyone else who wants to) are going on a cruise in May! We're pretty excited about it. We even have our "if our boat gets stranded" plans in place.

So let's see, my birthday was the first weekend of January and I know Stephanie and I went shopping at the new outlet in Glendale. The next weekend I feel like something happened but I can't remember what so it must not have been too cool. The following weekend was the holiday weekend and I remember I was sick in there.

We went to Barrett Jackson one weekend. Luckily it was a gorgeous weekend. I was walking around in a tank top! We had a good time and love Aunt Viv and Uncle Bob for the tickets.




We had about a week of really cold weather. I think it was after Barrett Jackson. I got this screen shot one morning.
Yep, we weren't that cold but it felt like it!! I feel quite positive that this occurred during the cold spell.
And in random stuff:
Did you know there is a Mexican Peanuts character? He's part Swedish and part Mexican (random) and his name is Jose Peterson.

There is actually a Kit Kat cake (it should be Kake). After what I'm sure was a strange string of events we found this and it turned into a challenge for me to make one (more on that later).

And last, Nick and I decided to start a 100 mile challenge. Run 100 miles between Jan 1 and May 8. Yes, I have a countdown at work.



So that takes us to about the 20th of January. I'll continue that in my next posts!!




No comments:

Post a Comment