Sunday, March 17, 2013

Random February

I didn't get any pictures from Superbowl but we went over to Teri and Daphne's for their Superbowl party. It was a good time with a lot of people and a lot of food. Another example of why we love it in Arizona and all the great people we've met.

In random going ons:

An update on the 100 mile challenge. Somewhere in early to mid-February I hit this:
I also got bored with my hair and did this:
That was fun and turned out pretty much exactly how I wanted it.

Last, was President's Day weekend. We had a groupon for the shooting range that we finally went and used. It was John and I, Jim and Chris, Stephanie and Bart, and Joe. Our afterthought was that we were really glad Joe was there because there were quite a few novices and it was a little comical.

But we got new decorations out of it!!

I was looking back at my blog and realized I forgot another important thing that's happened lately! One morning John was making our smoothie and my blender started on fire! I was not happy since it was my kitchenaid blender with the glass pitcher. Well... we decided to go big or go home and got:

A blendtec. If you aren't familiar with it, go to Youtube and search Blendtec and watch the videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment