Sunday, March 17, 2013

Some weather, a play, and a doppelganger, oh my!

The rest of the month pretty much flew by. We had some crazy weather. It snowed in the valley. The next three pictures were all taken the same day within about 10 minutes of each other. Crazy valley!



An something I've been waiting for came right the end of the month!
Yay! Almost 1 year from when I first saw him in concert I'll get to see him again! His PBS special was also on in March and it was really good.

We'd had some really cold weather and I saw this one day and thought it was funny. It looks like a cup farm.




At the last minute I decided that Stephanie and I should go see a play that I'd heard about. So we bought tickets and went on a Friday night. It was at the Orpheum theater down in Phoenix and it was pretty cool.







It's like a 3 person play and we thought it was pretty funny.

This also happened:
Then a few other random things. I know one morning we got home from the gym and it's finally starting to get light a little earlier and I got this photo out in the back yard.
I am still doing the juicing. I'm liking it most days. My biggest complaint is the cleaning time of the juicer. So I pretty much do liquids only during the week and then I go alittle crazy on the weekends.
This is right after I've juiced whatever concoction I've put together

And my food for a day! The middle one is actually airborne. I thought I was getting sick but it's just allergies!
Last, I found John's doppelganger! It's a manager at work and I think he looks so much like John it's crazy!
It's the guy Adam is pointing too. We were trying to be sneaky.





No comments:

Post a Comment