Sunday, July 6, 2014

28 weeks.... 7 months?

The living room of the cabin

bedroom 2

main bathroom

master bath

kitchen and dining room

master bedroom

front porch

The creek right outside the cabin

Piper. She showed us her tricks

Playing dominoes

We stopped at Saguaro lake on the way home

John posing when we went for for a walk around the resort
I've been working this out in my head. I am 28 weeks which divide that by 4 is 7 so 7 months. But I have 12 weeks left. I know my doctor went over this with me but it's sort of deceptive.

Anyways, I'm officially in my third trimester. I'm gearing up for a long 12 weeks as our Monsoon season has started and kicked the humidity up with the heat.

I passed my glucose test, my doctor says I'm measuring right on, and he said my weight gain till now is really good. I wasn't as happy with my weight the last 4 weeks but I also eat basically anything I want so I can't complain too much. I have yet to have any real cravings or weird stuff like dirt and stuff.

Baby seems to like my right side and get up into my ribs a bit over there. Sleeping isn't the easiest as I still haven't mastered the pillow between your legs thing and my hips start to hurt and my arms all go numb. I get the most pain when I sneeze in the car. It must be the position of the seat with the sneeze that will get the ligaments just right and it'll hurt for a few minutes afterwards. The only concern brought up was swelling and he's right my legs were really swollen. Hard to keep them up at a desk job but this weekend I've kept them up a lot along with some pool time which helped a TON. I'm interested to see how they do on the plane on Tuesday.

That's about it baby wise....

Let's see in other happenings.... there was a small shower with some friends from bunco and in the ward about a month ago. We did brunch and opened gifts. I don't think John and I did a whole lot for a couple of weekends.... then last weekend we went to Payson!

We went up Friday after work and got there about 730. We had a deluxe cabin and it's basically a 2 bedroom, 2 bath house with a full kitchen. It was a nice resort and nice cabin right by the creek. Saturday we went into town and wandered a few stores. There's not a whole lot to see in town but we got some delicious fudge and met Piper, the cutest little chihuahua ever! We spent the afternoon relaxing and playing dominoes outside. Sunday we headed home and stopped at Saguaro lake on the way home.

Since the 4th just passed ... Stephanie and I went to the Phoenix Art Museum Friday morning for the Hollywood costume exhibit. It was really cool. Then we went to the mall for quick stop. Then we went over to Stephanie and Bart's for some burgers, hanging out, and pool time. Saturday John and I didn't do much of anything until the afternoon where we went to Scottsdale to the nice theater to see Tammy with Stephanie and Bart and then to Lolo's for dinner. Sunday was a pretty lazy day as well. Ran some errands, etc. The power went out about 4:30 and since it doesn't take long for the house to get too hot for me we went out for dinner and some ice cream. Oh yeah, and Thursday night we had to make a run over to John's parents because the alarm went off. Our first Monsoon storm set it off.

This was my after yoga treat the other night

This was a few weeks ago when I couldn't sleep. My baby is a good cuddler at 5 AM.

This is coming up this week. Should be fun!

I think this was 27 weeks. I got a bunch of compliments that day so I took a picture. I promise it's just the color and angle.

We have mice. This was me trying to find the traps at the store.


No comments:

Post a Comment