Saturday, August 30, 2014

Almost time?

Here are a few of the pictures from last weekend. Honestly, most of these are the rejects. I have plans for the others. I'm not going to lie I think this pictures turned out great, but I don't really like the way I look. I should have probably done these about a month ago or maybe more then maybe I would like them better. I look bigger than I'd like. I may have also chosen the wrong clothes because as a coworker said it looked like the baby had dropped in the pictures; more so than it looks normally. But still a huge thank you to Nick for taking them (http://nickcardonaphotography.com/) and I love my hair that Casi did, etc.










With that being said, I had my 36 week appointment yesterday. The doctor said at this point I can deliver whenever as they consider the baby full term. I think he was a little surprised when he checked and I am dilated to 3 cm already. I don't think he expected that since it's my first. He kept telling me before he checked that I may not be dilated and that's ok and most first time moms go anywhere from the week before to a week after their due date, etc. and who knows I still might! But I'm also taking into consideration I had some pretty intense contractions at work for a few hours the other day and the way I am feeling and I don't think I will make my due date. So I guess that means it's almost time or he could come at any time. So I spent yesterday afternoon picking up a last few items and getting that hospital bag packed. It's really hard to pack for something you don't know when it will happen or really what you'll need. Oh well, John will get really good at driving from the house to the hospital I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment