Sunday, August 10, 2014

FOREVER

I had a bunch of ideas of things to say but of course I didn't write any of them down and I can't really remember any of them now. I really thought I'd skipped the pregnancy brain and the clumsiness but nope! The last week or so you may as well plan on telling me everything twice. I was packing my desk to move at work and just tried to move something 6 inches over and dumped the whole thing. So I guess I didn't escape either of those things.

I'm trying to enjoy the last part of pregnancy and tell myself not to rush it, and so on and so on, but ... in reality..... I'm ready to be done. I'm tired, uncomfortable, can't sleep, can't breathe. I want to have more than 2 pairs of pants to wear and I want to lay on my back and stomach to sleep. I want to sit on the couch and not have a stomach in my bladder and ribs. I want to not be burning up 24/7 and not have giant swollen feet. I want this pregnancy carpal tunnel to go away. I want my back to not hurt....or my hips and I want everything to stop going numb. Ok, I think that is all my complaints.

I am surprised we're almost 1/2 through August already. We haven't done a whole lot since the reunion. We did a very small friends lunch so some old coworkers/friends could give me presents, I guess. It's always fun to get together with them so I was fine with it. John, Stephanie, Bart, and I went to Jersey Boys. We'd splurged on lower level seats and I liked it except that all the seats in Gammage are so squished together.

We have some fun stuff coming up in the weekends before my due date so hopefully I'll feel ok for all of them. That is something new.... I've been coming home several days nauseous and not feeling well. I think some of it is just exhaustion and some must be something else. I can tell that I've been a little moody/grouchy too which I think I've done okay avoiding for the most part, but again I'm going to blame not sleeping at nights and being hot.










I got these photos from Jena from the shower. Thanks Jena!!




Just a few of the other items that have shown up in the mail or from other people. It's a little like Christmas sometimes coming home to unexpected presents.

Coming out of the movie the other night into a haboob

John trying to put together one of the presents

Jersey Boys

I got the book of these from the shower. It was fun to read them all.

50 days left

I'm sure it will go by faster than I can imagine but right now it seems like I've been pregnant forever! But I'll just take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment