Wednesday, April 18, 2012

February

Ok, let's see if I can do this. February. It's a short month and that's a good thing because I don't really remember much of it....

The 2nd was John and I's 10 year anniversary. It was on a Thursday so we didn't really do anything. I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers at work. Then that night we went and upgraded our phones!! Finally iPhones!!

I had to go look at my bank account to try and figure out what happened. I think on the 4th Stephanie and I must have gone and done painting because I remember after that we went to Scottsdale Fashion and then met the boys at Lucille's.

A few weeks later I feel like Stephanie and I had been at the movies and then were wandering through Chandler Fashion and found the rest of my anniversary present. I really like it! John came down to look at the rings and then we all went to the Old Spaghetti Factory.

Around the 17th or so of the month some girl backed into my car at work. I was going to pick Nick up and she backed into me. So I spent some time President's day getting the car appraised by her insurance and the body shop as well as a little shopping with Stephanie! I remember we had a lovely picnic at Joe's Farm Grill that afternoon with chocolate shakes!

Looks like on the 26th we went to Lo Lo's! Chicken and waffles! So that means that day we were up in Fountain Hills at the art's festival. We have a good time going to those and they keep up entertained generally for pretty cheap.

That pretty much sums up February!

No comments:

Post a Comment