Sunday, June 3, 2012

Home

The very first part of March I went home. This trip was planned before the impromptu trip in January.
It was cold, it snowed, and it was fun. I spent most of the first day helping Grandma Connie make tamales. I don't know that I could do it, but I have a better idea of what it entails....
We also went to the movies and got pedicures before heading back to Grandma's to eat the tamales!
I spent one morning alone working on homework and reading. I got really into the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo while I was there and I ended up loving that series. Dad took me to lunch and then over to Aberdeen where I hung out with Grandma and Grandpa for a while. That was fun. Grandma kept trying to feed Grandpa food he didn't want just so she could get rid of it. Poor Grandpa. I found out that Grandma fed Chris rancid peanut butter. That night I went to Bingo with Kim and Beanie. We had a good time but didn't win. Saturday we went to the ISU women's basketball game and then to dinner and Lava.

That was about it for the trip home!

No comments:

Post a Comment