Sunday, August 12, 2012

Let's add some pictures

Going back to graduation here are some photos:
Here is Heidi and I! She is the biggest reason that I walked in the ceremony because we had discussed it probably 2 years ago that we would be able to and it was extra special to be able to do that.


Dani, Heidi, and I. I work with Dani and she also graduated with her Master's in Psychology. Another nice thing was having someone to sit by and talk to while we were waiting for the ceremony to begin.



Stephanie and Bart came, which was super nice of them. I didn't get to see this until after, but she was definitely having a BLAST!

Bart looks really happy.....

Nick and I had a good time texting and tweeting during the ceremony. He was supposed to get me a tweet from Chris Mann (update on that coming!), but I thought this was cool

1 comment: