Sunday, August 12, 2012

More!

I think these pictures brings me up to date on my last writing.
Here we are on the 4th at Joe and Heidi's playing some Apples to Apples.

I will probably get yelled at for this picture, but it's the only one I got from our pottery outing in N. Phoenix.

After the pottery we went to the bike shop and then Oregano's. We were sitting outside enjoying the weather and this happened.

Then we went to Frost. This whole weekend started with Nick and I talking about him trying to get a tweet from someone "famous". I checked in on his efforts Saturday afternoon (which makes me think that this wasn't the same weekend as pottery. They all seem to run together...... Anyways, Nick told me that he had a better chance than me getting Chris Mann to tweet me. So I put it out there and went on our way. Yes, it was a different weekend because we ate at Blue 32 and then went to Frost to play around. When we got home, I had this tweet! Totally awesome!! 

This is random, but it fits Stephanie and I.

Another random photo. I love this car. I dream about this car.

No comments:

Post a Comment