Monday, December 10, 2012

Saturday

So Saturday, my mom had a craft thing most of the day. I spent the morning with my dad and we went to Grandma Connie's. I know we spent quite a bit of time looking at all the pictures on her digital frame.

That afternoon I went to John's mom's house. She was cooking dinner and having people over since they were getting ready to head to AZ. It's the first time I'd seen some of the family in quite a while. Beanie came up there too so we could visit. I love her and was so glad to see her.

John's mom, Teri, and Lana

Kim and Tracy

Nathan

Nathan and Koda

Kim and Brit
It was nice to be able to see everyone and visit. I was glad to see Nathan and Tracy. I think those are the two that it's been the longest... and Teri's family.

That night when I went home my mom had made scones for dinner. This was at my request as it's something we used to have all the time for dinner. I'm sure it's totally healthy covered in butter and honey. However, when I got there I found Jaden and AshLynn like this

I guess food coloring and bread dough make great fun.

I remember I also caved into AshLynn's request about spook alley's. I hate them. I refuse to go to them but I went. My mom, Chris, AshLynn, and I all went out Saturday night. The first one we went to was the best. It was out in Fort Hall and was pretty good. I spent most of it with my head in my mom's hood pushing her forward. Then we went to some haunted zoo or something and it was pretty bad.

That about finished out Saturday of my trip home!

No comments:

Post a Comment