Sunday, December 16, 2012

Time to finish this

Ok, it's time to finish this trip to Idaho off because I have a lot to do after it. The flight was pretty early Monday so we basically got up and headed to Idaho Falls. Since I didn't check any bags I walked straight to security. I was waiting for my stuff so I could get my shoes on when an old lady took a nosedive down the escalator. It was like slow motion while one lady tried to hold her from falling down even further and others were trying not to step on her I was sitting there thinking hit the stop button!!

The security all ran over there and stopped it, etc. So I continued on. We get loaded onto our plane and were looking to make an on time departure. I was seated next to....

She was hilarious. She was rocking this fedora. She curled up on the chair. I had to help her do up her seatbelt, etc. The best part was that she was commenting on people, their clothes, their books, etc.

Well, unfortunately, the lady who nosedived was on our flight. The flight attendants saw her and said no go. So they called the ambulance. We got to wait for them and they all came on board, etc.





It made for an interesting flight home. However, I did have a small present waiting for me at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment