Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Splash dash, Chris Mann, and More!

Sometime in October we did the neon splash dash. We is John, Stephanie, Bart, Nick, and I. The race was started at like 7 or so and we were pretty well decked out for it.

My socks for the run

Nick after the run



It was a 5k run. It wasn't the best thing ever.... The stuff they threw on us made you feel really slimy. There weren't alot of black lights around the track so you couldn't even tell you were glowing and there were some parts of the track you couldn't even see where you were going. Afterwards we went to The Habit for some food!

One Sunday evening John and I went and watched a few of the guys I work with play softball. It was such a nice night out and we had a good time.

On the 26th I flew home. I was so excited about the concert.

Flying into Idaho Falls

Enough said
The concert was that night but mom and I decided to go shopping and get our makeup done.

This is what I was supposed to look like

This is what I did
Then we headed to Idaho Falls so we could get dinner first.

  
On the way to IF
We went to the Snake Bite. It was pretty good and something different. I'm going to do the next bit in a different post so it's not such a big file.
Not my food, but probably close to what I had

No comments:

Post a Comment