Thursday, December 20, 2012

December

So far December has flown by and I think we've been pretty busy. Right after Thanksgiving I started a detox for 2 weeks. Basically it's no dairy, no carbs, lean meat only. It sucked!! I lost 4 lbs the first week and that was about all.

Anyways, I finished up my wreath, and I love it.
I want to put this on here; it's the site where I got some of my ideas for the wreath and the bow too.
http://momadvice.com/blog/2011/09/how-to-make-a-yarn-wreath-for-all-seasons
http://youtu.be/uDcvdYQWOaw

Oh yes, I didn't really mention Thanksgiving. It was low key; we went to Maricopa. It was just John and I and his parents.
The I-10 on the way to Maricopa
So we ended up eating and then going clear out to Queen Creek to look at a truck. Friday we went to East California to look at another. Saturday we went to look at 2 or 3. Then Sunday we went again. In the meantime I decided to butcher the plants in our yard. I did get this picture while driving all over the place looking at trucks.

Now one weekend, I can't remember which, Stephanie and I spent some quality time at Sephora. I had been wanting some bronzer for a while. They had a good deal, etc. Anyways, I think this is about how it went the first day:
I also went and got my hair done. I had wanted a change and honestly what I really wanted we didn't do. But I got my ombre and I like it!
Then the end of the month resulted in this little treat!
Bart's month of hell was over. He shaved into this mustache for a day and then it was gone!

Let's see.... The first weekend we went to the Tempe Arts Festival. It was really nice out. I don't remember if it was last year that was so cold, but I know that it was nice to not freeze!

The second weekend was Kirk's party! As always, the food was delicious, the company great, and we had a great time. I really liked the added perks of the smores and the gift exchange. Next year we've discussed a pajama party. That should be fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment