Sunday, January 13, 2013

2012

So that last post pretty much brought us up to the weekend before Christmas.

For Christmas we had planned to have everyone over on Christmas Eve. We did the standard prime rib dinner and presents. I had an 11 1/2 pound rib and it turned out good but took way longer to cook than I anticipated. I think I've figured out my game plan for prime rib from here out.

I didn't get any pictures from that night, but we had us, John's parents, Stephanie and Bart, and Nick's family all here.

Christmas day we didn't really do anything. BUT because Stephanie and Bart gave John Apple TV and my parents gave him a year of Netflix we were able to start catching up on Sons of Anarchy!!!





We had started watching it this season and we were able to go back and catch up. I think we spent a good 4 days just watching it.

But of course on Christmas Day night we didn't just sit and watch TV because it was Lights on Bikes time!!! This year it was the four originals and Bart's brother and wife (Brendon and Lynn). In some ways we planned better and in others we didn't. Like we've decided we really have to take music but we mapped our route first and I think that was better too. We went about 11.5 miles so it was a good ride.


I think someone has an idea!!
 I really thought we did a better job at hiding stuff at Stephanie and Bart's but they found it pretty quickly.

That pretty much finishes up the year!! We didn't do anything on New Year's eve; although we did stay up past midnight (because we were watching Sons)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment