Sunday, January 13, 2013

Team Builder

My team at work got an approved long lunch/team builder to finish the year. There were some pretty good bets being thrown out about who has the most skills so we ended up at Dave and Busters. I will say that 4 person air hockey is definitely the most dangerous.

We were getting ready to leave and I had some money left on my play card and I was trying to burn through it as fast as I could. I went to one of those crane games with the giant toys. I hate to say it, but I am good at them. Needless to say, I was pretty excited when I won something and got to take him back to work. We had a fun rest of the afternoon.





Coincidentally I had taped a show I've never watched or even heard of because Chris Mann was going to be on it. It's some show on the Hallmark channel. Anyways, they happened to show a Christmas ornament that I really need to have.

It's Edward and Bella from Twilight.




I also got some exciting news! I've been waiting for this musician to do a tour or date in Phoenix, but he's British and I didn't know how long I'd have to wait. Well, he announced a tour and his last stop is here!! So we have our tickets and I can't wait to go!!





In an earlier post I mentioned that I made a pretty awesome wreath for myself. Below are the pictures from it. Back story is that my grandma makes a quilt for every grandchild for their wedding. They pretty much have the choice of two types of quilt. When I got married I chose one option and I love that blanket. However, a few years after we got married I kindof started to want the other kind. Grandma said she couldn't make it for me because that wouldn't be fair, but I guilted her into it!! So I picked out all the fabric and she made me this quilt that I love. I love it so much I don't get it out because I don't want anyone to touch it. But I found the scraps from it and used them in my wreath!!





No comments:

Post a Comment