Sunday, June 3, 2012

Busy April


Ok, so on April 12th we went to hockey. This was against the Chicago Blackhawks. 
 
So happy to see the Coyotes in the playoffs again. I get mad love for my Pyatt whiteout jersey J

About a week later John had to go to Texas for a work thing. Stephanie and I took advantage of that and spent the evening getting massages, going to dinner, and then to the Hunger Games. Another great series of books that I read and loved.

I remember when we came out of the movies it was nasty and windy! Made for an interesting first night alone for me. But I according to my Facebook I ate all the marshmallows out of a box of Lucky Charms before I went to sleep.

The next day, John missed out on the Cruiser Crawl. Thankfully, I have Stephanie and Bart to be stand-ins and take care of me.

It was cold. We started at the usual, Casey Moore’s (love that place). Then we went to the Tavern on Mill. Then on our way to Baer’s Den we made a quick stop for Stephanie and I to buy sweaters.

 
We stopped one other place, but I can’t remember the name and then back to Casey Moore’s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment