Sunday, June 3, 2012

Finish it out


It was about this time that I threw my back out. I have to say I have never done that before and it was not fun. I spent some time trying to watch hockey flat on my back as well as taking a few breaks during the day at work to lie down also.

We kept with our annual tradition on 4/20 and went to Cheba Hut for lunch. Always a good time. 
 
So I’d had my car less than a month and we were driving home and a truck in front of me kicked up a huge piece of tire that was on the road and it hit me. It knocked a piece of the bumper our and broke this bulb and some other crap. I was not happy.

So it was about this time that I started my next book series, 50 Shades of Grey. There’s so much I could say, but won’t. However, it could have something to do with a few of my Facebook posts.

Also, hockey was still going on. Love hockey in April and May and hopefully June! 
 
I upgraded our seats.

I was also back in class. Worst class of my program so far. Physiological psychology is like reading stereo instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment