Sunday, June 3, 2012

Still March


It looks like pretty soon after I was in Idaho Shar and I went to Wicked at Gammage. I love Wicked it’s one of my favorite plays. I had a whole rash of plays in the last two months. John and I went to Rain about a month ago. That was different… but good all the same. Then Stephanie and I went to La Cage Aux Folles. I didn’t know what to expect but it was funny and we both liked it. Now this coming Friday is the lasat one of the season, Million Dollar Quartet. John is going with me and I think we’ll like it!

Stephanie and I went painting again. This was about mid-March. 
 
We had a cool spell about this time because there was one day that it rained and rained and then it hailed. That was different! 
 
It was about this same time that my cousin Andrew ended up in town. He came over and hung out for a little bit. It was good to see him. 

One night Nick and John were doing some random errand and I was watching the kids. They played outside for a little bit and then inside. Cailee liked playing in my shoes.

 
John’s aunt and uncle were here about this time too. We went to a bunch of different festivals that were going on. We were wasting some time in a Sam’s Club in N. Phoenix and Martina McBride was there filming some promotion thing. It was random. We went to a new restaurant, Postino’s. It was good. They have a salted carmel sundae with corn nuts! 
 
To top off March we got a Groupon to go see Kevin James. So off we went with Stephanie and Bart to that one night. I have to say that it was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment