Saturday, October 20, 2012

End of September

There were a few more events in September that really finished out the month. Most notable is probably that I finished school. I think that was on the 24th. Even slacking in the last class I got an A- and finished the program with a 3.95 GPA. The guys at work seemed to think that since I was done with school that meant I should become their personal chef. It was nice to come into work and have a little recognition.

Also at this time I inherited a new nickname. :-)
This picture is awesome. Not only because of my name tag but of all the stuff you can see in the background. I have my fantastic giant microphone/pencil case. My low sodium peanut butter and honey, the source of many, many lunches. My breakfast of champions, a banana. My stack of cups. Those are all used. I like to stack them for some reason. The picture of the family from skydiving. In general it's just awesome.

So at this time we were getting ready for our first garage sale. I was afraid we wouldn't have anything to sell, then I was afraid we wouldn't have anywhere to put it all!! We sold this:


John's work also did an employee weekend. We stayed at one of the resort's. They have a water park that everyone hung out at and then we did a big dinner at Aunt Chilada's. It was actually a lot of fun and nice to get to know them better.


No comments:

Post a Comment