Friday, October 19, 2012

September

It's getting a little late and I'm not sure I even want to start this post..... but here goes. September.

Well of course the first weekend is a holiday. We didn't do anything. I think that was the weekend we drove to Payson. It was pretty. Then the town was boring. Really boring. One night that weekend we went to Hillstone finally. It was so yummy!!

At one point during the month John went to the Dr. They sent him for an MRI and then to a neurologist. I went with him to the neurologist. I was disappointed that the Dr. didn't look like Patrick Dempsey. Basically the diagnosis was carpel tunnel. He's got a brace now and he hasn't said much about it since.

At this same time, my car was back in the shop. They gave us a rental. I think we had to get boat insurance for it. It was a Crown Victoria and it was HUGE! I felt pretty stupid driving that around for a few days. The funniest thing was that they said they fixed the car and within a day the problem was back.

Mid month our groomer opened a salon. We took the dogs there one day. It is right by my old branch! We did a little shopping and ate lunch while the dogs were getting cleaned. I really like the groomer, but I REALLY like the convenience of having them come to the house so we'll see.....

My mom came for a long weekend. It was busy. I was also at the eye doctors that day. They made me mad and dealing with insurance always sucks. We also went to dinner with Joe and Heidi. It's the first time we'd seen them since the 4th of July. We went to the Keg and then wandered around San Tan and it was fun to catch up with them. That Saturday we did some couch shopping with Stephanie and Bart!
That night we went to San Tan Flats with my mom and Nick's family. The weather was pretty nice for it.
On Sunday we went to Cracker's, Ikea, and Costco. I only like one of those three and barely tolerate the other two.




No comments:

Post a Comment