Friday, October 19, 2012

Hmmm

So according to my last post I thought I was going to be really busy. I feel like we have been but not with anything SUPER exciting. But I've gone back through everything to try and get an idea of what all has been going on.

So I don't remember for sure when I did this, but I burned my hand pretty bad. I was frying fish for dinner one night and splattered grease on my hand. It was gross and it hurt.
I also have been getting some pretty awesome pictures from my mom. Pictures from when I was little. They're pretty funny.
These are some of the more random photos that I've taken recently. One of the things I love about this time of year besides that it is starting to cool down is that instead of it being light at 4 am, the sun comes up right after we get home from the gym. One morning I saw this out my back door and had to go outside and get a picture.
This last picture was again after the gym one morning. I would much rather play with Edward than get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment