Wednesday, April 17, 2013

PCH

A last minute thing came up on the 9th and I conned Nick into joining me. There was only one real downfall. We had to get up at 2:30 in the morning. We were able to volunteer for the ABC telethon for Phoenix Children's Hospital. Our shifts were 4:15-10:15. The good thing was that when we were done we got to go home for they day! It was interesting to sort of see all the behind the camera stuff for the news. Also, because it was so early, etc. but they want to make it look like calls are pouring in and we are busy we were "acting" alot and making our phones ring and pretending to answer them. I didn't find a clip where Nick and I were surprisingly interviewed....needless to say we were not expecting it.
You can sort of see the beauty queen? More on that....

What we were supposed to be doing...

What we did more


Big Red made a generous donation

Someone brought in IHOP. Nick and I were pretty sure these were the beauty queen's breakfasts.

One of the camera guys with sweet chops!
I've done this once before and I have loved it both times. I feel like it's such a worthwhile cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment