Monday, April 8, 2013

Practice makes perfect?

So I've had a few ongoing things in my blog lately. This post is a quick update on a few of those items and maybe a few new ones. First to book end this post:
My ongoing run 100 miles before the cruise challenge. I'm not sure what day this was taken but I was pretty excited to be getting so close to the finish (I think the finish is going to be awesome. Stay tuned about another 12 days...). As you can see, there was some sabotage at work and my countdown.

Next, is that somewhere along the way I decided to want to shoot a gun, or carry a gun, or something. So we had gone that one time in February. Well....John's bosses decided they wanted to offer a gun safety course to employees and spouses. So we signed up! But once I realized there was a practical test, I thought I needed more practice. So the Saturday before Easter we went shooting that morning with Jim.
















Not too bad for my second time!

We were also using Easter weekend to celebrate Bart's birthday. He wasn't cooperating and said he wanted a lazy boy and a movie. So we interpreted that to a trip to Ipic!! We went and saw The Host. I haven't read the book and I thought the movie was pretty good! But because we went so early we got to see this sunset when we left.
We also went to dinner at Portillo's. That might be somewhere we have to try again.

Nick posted a picture of Cailee from Easter and I thought it looked similar to a picture of me from back in the day. So I put the two together to see.

Last, I call this progress :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment