Monday, April 8, 2013

Poor Joey and poor John

About 3 weeks ago Joey had a bad day. He had to get his teeth cleaned. It was a long time coming and he needed it badly; he had butt breath. I took the day off because I had to take him and drop him off and I was worried about Edward being home alone....

So I took him to the vet and she cleaned his teeth and ended up having to pull 9 teeth. He is now the spokesperson for this company

Edward didn't like it so much when I left him to drop Joey off and run to the grocery store. So I took him with me when we picked Joey up. He thought this was a great idea.

The poor John part comes because probably 2 weeks ago John hurt his back. I don't know how. It could have been yard work, pouring concrete, working out, etc. So we let it go for a few weeks but it didn't really get better so he went to the doctor this past week. It is hopefully just muscular and we scored some muscle relaxants out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment