Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to normal

So John and I dropped Nick and Shar off at the airport this morning. They got here Thursday night and we fit quite a bit into that short time. I think most fun was we went up to Sedona yesterday. That has become one of my new favorite places. We tried out a Pink Jeep tour that was gorgeous. I haven't tried to upload pictures yet, but when I do there will be some good ones.

It appears that I am going to have a very busy fall. Between work and school we have Cherly coming from SC in November and now hopefully my parents also. Plus John's big 4-0 birthday and some much anticipated bike cruises.... I'm tired just thinking about it all. I definitely need to find a job that pays more and offers more vacation......

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Welcome to the world of blogging. I can't wait to hear more and see some pics!

    ReplyDelete