Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Here we go again

Today is the start of my next Psych class. It is Advanced Abnormal Psychology. I'm pretty interested in what we'll be studying but I really have a hard time not making class my life because the courses are intense and then I resent not having a real life. After this class I'll have 10 more and I'm done with my Master's!

The update on my car isn't good. So it wasn't a hose. Then they thought it was the thermostat. It wasn't the thermostat. So now they think it's the waterpump. What that means is that now I have to get my car towed to the dealership because they can't change it here because of where the water pump is located.....

Anyways, so hopefully we'll get it towed this week and fixed. The bad news is that while it's finally cooling down, it's supposed to rain which doesn't make it easy for John to ride his bike to work; meaning... we have to get a rental? Who knows, this whole thing pretty much sucks.

That's about it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment