Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What direction to go

I've been thinking about how I want to direct this blog. I've realized, and all Wallaces will understand this, but I think about food a lot. That's kind of scary.

Some of the things that come up a lot are I do Bountiful Baskets. My mom told me about it and I order it about every other week. I really like having all the fresh fruit and veggies around but it does make me think about what I'm going to do with it!

Well last time I got two heads of cabbage. What was I going to do with cabbage? My mom then reminded me of several recipes she has with cabbage that I have never liked. But the more I thought about it the more I wanted it. I made one of them and it has been so good. It made me think though that I'm getting old! First, I'm making food that I never used to like and second, I'm writing about food!!

On another note I had an exciting day at work. Got a 5 minute voicemail from a student who dropped the F-bomb about 10 times. I'm glad I was in a good mood and just forwarded it to my manager to deal with!

1 comment:

  1. We all know the Wallaces LOVE food!!! Come join the club! :)

    ReplyDelete