Saturday, September 18, 2010

Really?!

So the big news of my day was my stupid car. I was on my way home Target because I believe in supporting the French. Well my car started sputtering and I thought it was going to die. Luckily I was right around the corner from my house and got it home as it started smoking or steaming or whatever. Then there was antifreeze spewing out of it. So we'll see how much this is going to cost! I had just been thinking about 3 days ago that I had a feeling my car was going to start costing me money.

Also, today I dyed my hair. I haven't dyed my hair myself in at least a year but I am trying to grow it out and I get so bored with it I have to change it up, so Chocolate Cherry it is!

We moved into this house almost 2 months ago. Since we moved in I have not been able to find my brown belt. I have no idea where it is and I finally had to buy a new one about a month ago. Well, today the belt reappeared. I think it had moved into a secret hiding place in the bottom drawer of one of the dressers.

Last night we went to a new restaurant called Asian Cafe Express. It's in a questionable neighborhood and is in questionable condition, however, it was really good! Of course it helps when you're there with the owners daughter, among other friends both new and old. We had some fried pork that was awesome, chicken dumplings, and fried milk! That was just the appetizers. I realize that if I'm going to do this blog correctly I will need to start carrying my camera with me, but I'm just not there yet. I think my favorite dish was the Bart Special. (Cue bad jokes now)

Well that is enough randomness for the day. The dogs have another meeting of the BADC (Bad Ass Dog Crew) tomorrow. We're going to try a different park this time. So it's an early morning for us!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you had started your blog yet. It will be so fun to be able to keep up with you guys. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The French! Ha I can't believe you believed me. Target was started in minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't say I believed you but I was making a reference that was directed to you!

    ReplyDelete