Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I've been inspired

I'm sure that I'm not going to be consistent with this, but Jena has inspired me to try. I have a ton of pictures and stuff that it would be cool to have an accounting of; more so than Facebook.

Let's start out with the basics. (As if anyone who looks at this doesn't know), John and I have been married forever (8 1/2 years). We live in Gilbert, AZ. We came down here 4 years ago and started out in a rental in Maricopa. Then quickly bought a house in Maricopa and just as quickly decided we hated the commute. Two years later we sold the house and moved into a rental in Gilbert. That worked well for about a year. In February we moved into another rental and then in June we conned people into coming here for my graduation and then made them clean and paint and move us in 112 degree heat.

We have my two little babies, Joey a 5 year old miniature schnauzer, and Edward my 2 year old yorkie terrier. They are super cute and make me laugh everyday.

In April I moved from Bank of America after 8 years and went to University of Phoenix as a finance counselor. I am really enjoying it and am grudgingly taking advantage of the smoking deal on my masters program.

John started working for Chester's Harley Davidson in August. It has been an adjustment but he seems to be getting the hang of it and I think there's some good potential there.

We'll call it good for our first attempt at blogging and see what else we can do to spice this thing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment