Monday, September 27, 2010

Exhausted

It is only Monday night and I feel Thursday night exhausted. I have spent the last 3 hours editing my paper over and over again. I think my theory for this class is to give 100% in the beginning and slack off towards the end.....

The next class I think I'll reverse it.

I just keep telling myself that this is 3 of 13 in the program. I will make it.

So, let's start with the weekend. Friday night we went to Easy A with Stephanie and Bart. I liked the movie, I thought it was cute and a great throwback to some of the best 80s movies. John had to work Saturday and Sunday which is ok because I really just did homework the whole time.

I will say that I am even more interested in this class' material than the last one. It's really getting into a variety of mental disorders that interest me.

Random thoughts for the day are that:
  • Apparently the guy's bathroom is more interesting than the girl's at work, people watch TV in there on their phones. I would love to have a shot at those idiots.
  • Heard on the radio that the government acknowledged that for at least the last 70 years there has been evidence of extra terrestrial beings, including the lights I saw about this time of year in 2006. Nothing anyone can say will convince me any different and I even got my dad to admit that it's a possibility.
  • I found out a few weeks ago that shaved ice with cream is delicious and I am still thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment