Friday, October 8, 2010

Another week gone by

It has been a pretty uneventful week. We're busy planning our Halloween costumes at work and I need to get busy finding my pumpkin pattern to top last year. Yes, it will be Twilight related.

  • We're at 33 days till Cheryl comes to visit. Very excited about that.
  • 63 more weeks of school till I'm done with my Masters, very excited about that also.
  • My parents have officially decided they are coming for Thanksgiving, very excited.
  • I have decided that I WILL make at least one trip home in the next year, very excited about that.
That about sums up all the exciting things we have going on in the near future. It should be an uneventful weekend filled with lots of homework.

Song of the Week: Bulletproof by La Roux

No comments:

Post a Comment