Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oww!

Today was the day of the big bike ride. We got to the park about 730 and got registered and our t-shirts. It was really cool, they had all these businesses giving out free food and goods. Then we hung out with Stephanie and Bart, Monica and Lance, Beth and Brian, Teri, Trudy, and Daphne. So we had a fun little group. The ride didn't seem like 12 miles, but my butt sure hurts tonight!

After the ride we went for breakfast at Crackers, probably the best breakfast place around! Then we ran to the bike shop and pimped out the bikes a bit. I'll have to load pictures, but it's not going to happen tonight. I got a new bike bell, new pedals, and a new waterbottle holder. John got pedals, a seat, and a bottle holder.

Then we decided to do dinner with Stephanie and Bart while we watched Favre lose the game for Minnesota. Very good day overall.

Friday was Beauty and the Beast. I loved it. It actually stays pretty close to the movie and the music is great. Chip was making his broadway debut and he was 7 years old and SO cute. I almost cried at the end.

That's the most exciting parts of our weekend. I think I'm off to take an ibuprofen and go to bed!

Song of the week: Beauty and the Beast by Angela Lansbury! of course :-)

2 comments:

  1. You need to get your mom to start riding, and then we should all go to Utah and do the Little Red Riding Hood Ride. Tons of Food! Which made it tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bike is a cruiser hybrid not a road bike though... don't know if I could do 50 miles on my bike.

    ReplyDelete