Sunday, October 3, 2010

Finally!


It has finally started to cool down alittle where it is nice to ride the motorcycle. It was still a little warm on the way home today but it was ok. We met Stephanie and Bart for breakfast at our favorite breakfast restaurant Crackers. (Crap Jena, I forgot the camera!!)  Of course breakfast was fun because we ALWAYS have fun with Steph and Bart. I am jealous she's leaving for NY on Tuesday though....

It has been an uneventful weekend pretty much just doing homework and cleaning. I bleached the rest of the kitchen counters. I have pictures I'll post when I get around to downloading all the pictures. We had a pretty cool storm last night with lots of lightning and wind and rain.

I'm sitting here watching Edward's eyes roll into the back of his head as he instantly falls asleep and I kindof wish I could be a dog....

No comments:

Post a Comment