Thursday, October 21, 2010

The circle of life

It's finally Friday Eve! Super excited about that. Tomorrow should be pretty relaxed at work since I pretty much finished all my work Wednesday.

Tonight we get to go find our bike helmets for Tour de Tempe, which reminded me I needed to print the registration forms, which leads me to say, I love wireless printing! It's so nice to sit here and print something and be able to grab it when I want.

Which leads me to, I have been asked for a second round interview for a new position at work. I'm pretty excited about it. It's a telecommuting position which would give me back two hours of my day and it should be a pay raise! So I'm not going to hold my breath but I am excited.

Which leads me back to Friday Eve! And that is the circle of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment